NeuraSection – Integrated Geological Evaluation
NeuraSection is the only geological interpretation system available with the image quality to truly support raster and digital well log correlation, cross section creation and analysis. NeuraSection uses your existing log images and digital files and autoloads them to the database or format you need to become your integrated interpretation solution.
NeuraSection allows you to evaluate and display all available geological data. Users can visualize, analyze and create presentation logs, maps, cross sections and montages, as well as delineate reserves, in a process that maximizes data resources and minimizes the time required to create and present the total play concept.
Neuralog Desktop is a GIS based interface that integrates with NeuraSection to enable users to quickly visualize their geological data with an on-screen interactive display.
Log Correlation can be done in log-to-log mode or in the cross section. Any depth calibrated log is ready for correlation with manual picks or auto-posting of imported picks.
Flexible Well Log Correlation Options
- Click to correlate down the stratigraphic column or across multiple logs
- Optionally correlate multiple wells simultaneously using even thickness model
- Correlate in measured depth or true vertical depth
- Align well log views on Structural or Stratigraphic datums
- Switch between correlation in cross sections and log-to-log, as needed
- Mark formation tops and bases with “lock to depth” option
- Add fault markers with type and missing or repeat sections
Individual logs may be marked and annotated to create a show log for your working reference, final presentation, or inclusion in the montage.
Show/Work Log Displays
- Display tops, bases, faults, etc.
- Create composite logs using multiple raster/LAS logs and annotate to make type logs
- Display show, perforation, core, IP, DST data, production data tables and cumulatives
- Post formatted detailed user text
- Place Windows bitmap and metafile graphics; library lithology, engineering, and geology graphics included
- Annotate with user-defined freeform drawing/filling
LAS Well Log Presentations
- Create custom templates for track, scale, color, line type, backup, etc.
- Click and drag over the interval for instant counts
- Create lithologic, fluid or user-defined interval counts
- Color and pattern fill intervals
- Auto-post counted interval data on maps and export for other users/applications
- Shows log types and depth intervals for one or many wells as selected
Mapping for various types of geological maps including Top of Formation, Thickness, Net Isopach, etc.
- Generate contours for multiple maps within the same “Area of Interest” AOI
- Add gradient or discrete fills to the contours to enhance presentation mapping
- Full editing control of computer generated contours and points
- Add your interpretation to computer generated results
- Manually add and edit contours in your workspace for a more complete analysis
A reference map may be imported or created on-the-fly from well location data. Maps of your “Area of Interest” (AOI) can be created to post values, contour, calculate volumetric reserves and annotate for presentation.
Maps For Reference
- Post well status and header information
- Select wells from map to create cross sections
- Display map image, geotiff or vector map layers
- Apply well filter to remove unwanted wells from view
Maps For Evaluation
- Work with multi-level map management system based on stratigraphic column
- Post top, net gas, sand, or any rock or fluid parameter you have picked
- Create contours using NURB technology
- Create simple faults or fault polygons using optional throw, heave, and dip calculations
- Create displacements across faults
- Display single maps or overlay several maps for referral and integration
- Calculate volumetric reserves from structure or stratigraphic maps and create reports
Reservoir Volumetric and Reserves
Volumetrics Calculation and Reporting
- 9 standard volumetric methods
- Map scale enabled
- No calibration needed
- Custom map info
Reserves Calculation and Reporting
- Volumetric choice tie-In
- Simple and advanced oil/gas reserve calculations
- Custom reserves equations
- Automatic calculation of net revenue interest by lease(s)
- Presentation-ready custom reports
- Includes equations used for obtaining results
ESRI GIS-based Interface
Start your evaluation from an easy to view GIS based interface. The interactive display allows users to select logs from wells displayed on the map layer and quickly correlate logs or create cross sections.
- Display and open cross sections, AOIs and wells from any NeuraSection project
- Area tree for quick well and well log recognition
- NeuraSection toolbar is integrated to allow users to quickly create or edit projects
- Manage projects and well logs across your corporate workspace.
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS NEURASECTION*|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Video Card Memory||512MB|
|Screen Resolution||1920×1080 resolution|
|Other||Support for both SQL and Access databases|
*Specifications subject to change.